Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fetish, Burlesque, Concert, and Fun

On Friday night, an assorted group of Burlesque and Fetish groups and performers joined together to put on a great set of performances at Brewster's Megaplex in Jacksonville, FL.  While I did not have a photopass, nor did I have any specific magazine in mind for the photos, I'm always excited to shoot a live show.

I also came up with a few ideas for future posts.  In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite images from the night.

Live burlesque image by John Shippee Photography

Live burlesque image by John Shippee Photography

Live burlesque / fetish image by John Shippee Photography

Fetish / Suspension image by John Shippee Photography

The rest of the images can be seen at my site, John Shippee Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment