Thursday, February 7, 2013

Soul Asylum in Concert

Yesterday I got lucky and was able to photograph Soul Asylum live at Freebird Live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.  In case I haven't mentioned it before, this is one of my favorite venues to photograph a show in Jacksonville.  The lighting is almost always top notch (I say almost because I do wish they'd stop using red lights, but I'll save that complaint for another post.), the sound is great, the stage is a good height, and there is an upstairs and downstairs area, each with a bar, for the fans to view the show.

Soul Asylum at Freebird Live, Jacksonville Beach, FL

Soul Asylum at Freebird Live, Jacksonville Beach, FL

Soul Asylum at Freebird Live, Jacksonville Beach, FL

The rest of the photos can be seen here at my site, John Shippee Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment