Monday, July 29, 2013

Some of my favorite Instagram photos.

Some of my favorite photos lately have been taken with my iPhone and edited with/for Instagram.  My username is @JohnShippee, in case you want to follow me.  A few of accounts that I follow are @Stace_a_Lace, who documents the legs/feet of people she sees on the streets of New York, and marscuriosity, which is the Mars Rover named Curiosity, that sends photos from Mars back to Earth and some of them get posted to Instagram.

Some of my favorite images from the over 400 that I have posted are below.

A highway in Jacksonville, Florida.

Storm clouds over the Jacksonville Beach Pier.

A view of three of the high rises in Jacksonville, Florida.

A collage of different views of Pittsburgh, PA.

A girl walking in the rain in Jacksonville, FL.

And here is a collection of other images, which can all be seen on my site, here:  http://smu.gs/13iypwY





No comments:

Post a Comment