Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Instagram images and prints

With millions of users, I know it's not just me that likes Instagram.  I've seen some amazing images and found great inspiration through the app.  One of my problems with the app is that I'll see an image I like and then forget which account posted it so I can't find it later to further enjoy it.  There are some accounts I wish would offer an option to purchase prints.  I doubt I'm the only one to think of this idea.  Maybe people are thinking the same thing about my Instagram.  In case you are, I created an album on my website, www.JohnShippeePhotography.com, that will share and sell prints of images I upload to Instagram.  In keeping with the spirit of Instagram, they will be offered in square format only.



Are you on Instagram?  If so, follow me.  I'm @JohnShippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment